Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real time and mediated by software and technology.
It is every business wish to be in a position to manage everything that happens within it’s premises. At Ndiema Infotech we provide the best ERP software in Africa, cheapest Enterprise Resource Planning, affordable ERP software in Nairobi, most reliable ERP dealers in Kenya and best management software in Kenya.
Our Enterprise Resource Planning software is contained in our POS software as well as a stand alone service. It has employee management, leave management, HR management, customer management, setting employee targets among others. We solves all these mentioned challenges by providing to you the best ERP software in Nairobi and Kenya for Real Estates, Business enterprises, saccos, distributors and whole sale.
The ERP has the following modules:
- Setting of tasks and assignments of specific tasks to all employees
- Setting of task targets for all employees
- Continuous update of tasks which leads to continuous assessment any time an assessment of targets is required it is available in the system
- It takes care of all employee expenses by recording any expense available within a company. The Erp is connected to accounts as per the needs of the company hence helps in accounting of all expenses
- It has a leave management module where employees can request for leave, and have it approved or denied with proper feedback or response.
- The ERP is very user friendly just like all Ndiema systems.
We provide an integrated and continuously updated view of core business processes using common databases maintained by a database management system. Our ERP systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data. Our ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Advantages of our ERP
- Your employees each have a unique account that helps for accountability
- The employees are each assigned tasks which can be updated on a daily basis, weekly, monthly or even fortnite.
- The tasks assigned can be accessed at any time of the month thereby providing percentage of attained targets as set within the system
- The ERP contains expenses module whereby employees can request for funds while at the same time accounting for any expense they have incurred during work
- The employees can request for money by applying through the system in case of emergency which can be accounted for when deducting from salaries
- The employees can apply for leave using the system and have it approved or denied by the one in charge
- The system is incorporated with biometric which can be used to for time management hence accounting for employee work hours. This can be used in calculation of required salaries for jobs where workers don’t report on daily basis
- our ERP is very user friendly and lightweight