An End-to-End ERP Solution for Mid and Large Size Organizations
THE ERP THAT IS COMPACT, YET COMPLETE
Ndiema Infotech Limited, till date has successfully partnered with numerous renowned businesses for implementation, deployment, migration and support services of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Product. A user-centric software, MD NAV is available for both cloud and server deployments, providing a uniform user experience across mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
A state-of-the-art futurist ERP software that has been specifically designed for small and mid-sized organizations, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV product has been deployed in a large number of multi-location, multi-national businesses worldwide. The product now easily integrates with other Microsoft Office professional tools such as Office 365 and Power BI to bring to you the best of all Microsoft technologies under a single unified platform. You can now experience the benefits of working in a collaborative, social environment with the flexibility of switching from the high-level picture to the drill down details as and when need. The Azure based cloud deployment allows you to host your software in a secure, optimized, scalable and cost-effective infrastructure that would otherwise significantly impact an organization’s budget if done on an individual basis.
OFFICE 365Enhanced “in” Office 365 experience Work natively with Power BI
AzureEnhanced “on” Azure experience Work natively with Azure SQL
WindowsDesktop, web, tablet and Now phone Usability enhancements
CRM OnlineDesktop, web, tablet and Now phone Usability enhancements
E – EverythingElectronic invoicing OCR Ability for third parties to add in their own data sources (e.g. Exchange rate lookup)
WorkflowEnable process automation Allows easy customization via events introduced into C/AL (business language)
FunctionalityPosting preview Deferrals Positive Pay (for U.S)
EngineeringTest automation suite available to partners Releases every year, updates every month
Financial & Fixed Assets ManagementEffective financial management with streamlined cash flows, controlled fixed assets, automated check collections, and bank reconciliations.
Inventory Planning & Warehouse ManagementEnhanced planning with rule management, kit assembly for shipment, goods and costs tracking with lot/ serial number and SKU assignments.
Jobs & Project AccountingAccurate budgets and timeline creation, automated billing functions, actual resource cost and use tracking along with optimized planning and availability predictions.
Reporting, Analysis, & BIEnable strategic, tactical and operational decision making with inbuilt reports, dashboards, trend identifiers and team collaboration views.
Human ResourcesEmpower employees through the use of self-service functions and empower HR with timely and accurate reporting capabilities.
Service ManagementEffectively manage service resources, contracts and agreements, generate accurate forecasts, manage assets and track serviceable components.
Multi-Site & Multi-NationalAvailable in 23 localized versions and 25 languages with application-wide multi-currency functionality, inter-company transactions, and consolidation of financials across group companies.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)Use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities to create electronic documents that you can then convert to document records in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
You can do your bit in the Go Paperless, Go Green movement by choosing to follow the e-communication model of transferring invoices and credit notes. NAV supports standard document formats and exchange services and allows users to create a sending profile for defining preferred send behaviour for the various recipient groups. Received documents automatically integrate with the system’s document management features so that all information related to a particular context can be organized and made available easily and quickly.×
24 Hour Knowledge Base
Customers can benefit from a huge number of online trainings directly created by the top architects and business experts from the Microsoft Dynamics team. The 24-hour Customer Source portal is included as part of the Service Plan and gives regular updates for download along with other key resources that ensure your investment in the product is supported all the way.×
With the cloud-based deployment option, Microsoft Dynamics as your hosting provider caters to your server security requirements and assures that industry standard security benchmarks and best practice mandates are met. Local IT teams can be relieved of the extra bandwidth needed to administer portable devices and individual storage options which are more prone to security breaches.×
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV product has in-built add-ins for Excel and Word which means that you can work together with information in multiple systems to give you a consolidated view of your operations. The simplicity of accessing and refreshing NAV based data directly from your excel spreadsheet gives you that additional edge of producing meaningful, up-to-date and accurate reports for easier decision making.×
Value Added Add-On Systems
Achieve end-to-end capabilities with easy integration to GITL’s value-added solutions in the areas of HRMS, Payroll, Quality and Export-Import.
- Agile manufacturing with multiple planning options and interactive action messages
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Multi-level BOMs, versioning, routing, capacity planning, and finite loading
- Demand forecasting, product costing and order promising for made-to-order (MTO), made-to-stock (MTS) and assembled-to-order (ATO) strategies
Trading & Distribution
- Complete cycle automation, right from quote-to-cash and procure-to-pay
- Item journals, inventory valuations, and physical stock takes, non-stock items, item charges, and substitutions
- Assembly management, bins, drop shipments, and inter-location transfers
- Unified commerce software solutions – Omni channel experience, 360-degree customer view, single software platform application and database
- Innovative technology and meaningful data – In-store management, workforce management, loss prevention, product management, reporting & analysis, inventory management
- Hospitality and forecourt solutions
- Seamless customer experiences anytime, anywhere – Mobile and e-commerce, click and collect, integrated loyalty, personalized offers, promotions, incentives and product info across channels, online ordering, orders for special, out-of-stock and customized items
- Project planning – Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Multi-level planning lines, resource allocation to planning lines, time and expense management, scheduling and costing
- Resource tracking – Milestone recording and billing, planned vs. actual comparison
- Asset management